All About Aperture-Getting Control over Depth of Field
Time & Location
About the Event
What You Will Learn:
• When Do We Shoot at f1.4? or f22
• How to Determine How Much Depth of Field We Need
• Do You Need a f1.4 or 1.8 Aperture Lens?
• When is f5.6 Appropriate for Portraits?
In this two hour lecture and hands-on workshop we will learn what apertures are appropriate for different subjects to. We will shoot various “still life” sets in the classroom and outside the store to practice and learn what works to “tell the story” we want to show in our photographs.
Bring your DSLR camera and lenses
- All about Aperture$59.99$59.990$0