Milky Way, Sunset and More...at the Missouri Mines State Historic Site - (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Get ready for one of the coolest shoots in a while. We will be shooting inside the State Historic Site, where you will see rust, textures, old building and lots more. We will also be shooting the Milky Way and Moon.
The schedule is a follows:
- Meet at the gate at 6:30 sharp to shoot the sunset around the site.
- At about 8:00 dinner will be served!
- The Milky Way should be visible about 9:00 and run for over an hour before the Moon comes up. After that we will shoot the site with the moon lighting the buildings.
- Regardless of the weather we will be shooting. If there are clouds...it will make the photo cool.
- AND...we will also bring our WIRE WHISK to make the image even cooler!
- At about 7:00 we will lock the gate to make sure we are the only one's in the Musuem!
- If needed you can leave early before mid-night
BE PREPARED FOR LOTS OF SHOOTING. BRING A CHAIR FOR DINNER!
Your host Stephen will also been providing you will a Gormet Hot Dog dinner with all the fixens! Including drinks and chips.
The Mines is about 70 minutes from St. Louis. Be there on time!
You will be joined by our friend and Sky Shooter Tyler Schitt and instructor Jorge Restrepo
- Missouri Mines and More$89$890$0