Saturday the 17th (date moved) - Bluebells and BBQ - CLASS AND WALK
Time & Location
About the Event
Stephen has exclusive access to this property to view this wonderful field of flowers...bluebells and lots more.
EXTRA-We will now have a model to photograph in the field and near some special areas - a suprise!!!
DIRECTIONS WILL BE SENT OUT FRIDAY NIGHT. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED JUST UP THE STREET FROM MERAMEC CAVERNS AT HIGHWAY 44'S EXIT 230.
- iPhone photographer welcome
- Non-photographer welcome!
- THE WALK IS 3/4 OF A MILE IN EACH DIRECTION ALONG THE MERAMEC RIVER
- YOU WILL BE WALKING ON UNEVEN GROUND - The area is flat however you must be able to walk a distance of about 2 miles as we journey up and down the river.
- IT MAY BE SLIGHTLY MUDDY.
- BE PREPARED - Bug spray is helpful!!!
- Since this is private property - you will be asked to sign a general waiver.
- Bring a bottle of water for the walk.
- A hiking stick is helpful
*******BRING A CHAIR******* SEATING IS LIMITED!!!
1. MACRO OR A LENS CAPABLE OF PHOTOGRAPHING SMALL FLOWERS
2. A TRIPOD IS HELPFUL
3. Clothes you do not mind getting muddy!
4. Several batteries.
5. Polarizing filter will help.
We will be serving hot dogs, chips and water.
- Bluebells and BBQ$59.99$59.990$0