Due to the pandemic, we are changing the way we do business to better protect our employees and customers.
· There will be no in-class classes, but starting Thursday we will be offering virtual classes through skype. Some of these classes will be held outside of our store hours to give more availability to our customers.
· Photo walks will be limited to less than 10 people and proper distance maintained while shooting.
· We ask that if you are symptomatic, you stay home! We also ask that if you have been around someone who is symptomatic…you also stay home! If you need to cancel a class, please call 314-567-3456 or email email@example.com
· All store services and sales will switch to curb side pickup/drop off. How does this work?
o Drive to the store and call us at 314-567-3456
o Tell us what you need, and we will walk you through the process & payment
o You may wait in your car or in the area outside the store
o We are asking that no cash transactions be made, only transactions by credit or debit card
· During this stressful time we ask that everyone understand we are a small business and we are doing everything we can to protect our staff and our customers during this time while following all of the recommendations made for safety. We appreciate your understanding and support.
We will also have a temporary change in store hours: